Welcome to Baynham Consulting
Baynham Consulting specialises in helping organisations to make the best selection and development decisions through objective assessment and in providing support to individuals facing career change or redundancy. Key services include:
- Psychometric assessment tailored to differing levels and roles including senior executives, managers, supervisors and team leaders, professional and technical roles, administrative, clerical and production staff, sales and call centre roles and graduate and management trainees.
- Developing objective selection procedures including the design of competency based interview frameworks and tailor made assessment materials.
- Interview support, either providing an independent assessment of candidates or interviewing with client staff.
- Individual development assessment providing an objective assessment of strengths and potential development needs to assist in optimising performance, career development and development planning.
- Team development assessment and team development planning.
- Management audit - assessing the strengths and potential development needs of key managers as part of an overall development exercise or to support reorganisation or succession planning.
Assessment Centre Design and Delivery
- Designing and delivering extensive assessment within a selection assessment centre or development centre context.
- Providing additional assessor support to organisations running their own assessment centres.
Career Transition and Outplacement Services
- Tailored outplacement and career transition guidance including support in evaluating options and career direction planning, identifying strengths and transferable skills, conducting an effective job search, preparing effective CVs and applications and preparing for interviews.